Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountain Adult
Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountainhas the taste that Dogs love the hearty taste of roasted lamb and it is known to have a low allergenic potential so it is well accepted. It is completely grain-free. Tasty sweet potatoes provide the necessary carbohydrates and are rich in fibre and vitamins as well as iron, calcium and beta-carotene. Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountain also contains plenty of antioxidants which help to protect against free radicals and also help to strengthen the immune system. Chicory with the prebiotic inulin and yucca schidigera help to keep the digestive system working well. All ingredients are of the highest possible quality and this ensures high palatability and digestibility, even for dogs will nutritional sensitivities.
Taste of the Wild - Sierra Mountain dry dog food at a glance:
- Complete dog food
- Also suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerances
- Single-protein: Ideal for dogs with allergies to certain meats.
- Grain free: The grain-free formula ensures that your dog’s nutrition is balanced, so that he stays healthy and full of life, with a healthy digestion
- With roast lamb: Gives the food a fantastic flavour and provides high quality protein with low allergic potential.
- Nutrition for every Life Stage: Taste of the Wild dog food meets the nutritional profiles set by AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) for dogs of at every stage of life
- Prebiotics to aid digestion: Dried chicory root and Yucca Schidigera extracts can help to maintain a healthy gut flora, support the immune system and increase immunity
- Sea fish with a high Omega-3 content (DHA, EPA): Provides a number of health benefits as well as promoting healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Natural antioxidants Fresh fruit and vegetables provide natural antioxidants and contain high levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E
- Chelated minerals: Minerals and trace elements in natural, organic form
- Blueberries and raspberries: Berries are high in phytonutrients, which have antioxidant, protective properties
- Tomatoes:Tomatoes provide plant fibres that promote healthy digestion and contain health-giving vitamins as well as powerful antioxidants such as Beta-Carotine and Lycopene
Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, rapeseed oil, egg, roast lamb, tomato pomace, natural aromas, salt, choline chloride, mixed tcopherols (natural preservatives and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product,dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.