Aqua Forte Drum Filters
The Aquaforte Drum filter is a breakthough in both technology and price level! The first truly affordable drum filter.
The Aquaforte Dum Filter is supplied with a professional, software based controller and can be used on both pump and gravity fed systems.
Another unique feature of this drum filter is that you can either use mains water pressure (simply connect a hose pipe) or an optionally available pressure pump (recommended) to clean the filter as part of the automated backwash cycle.
These Aquaforte Drum Filters have a low installation height of just 10cm above the water level and is a perfect solution for those wishing to go to the next level without breaking the bank.
The drum filter has two 110mm Inlet connections and two 110mm outlet connections for connecting multiple pumps or for gravity exit into a bio chamber. The waste outlet is is also 110mm in size.
The Aqua Forte Drum Filter can accomodate flow rates up to 25m³/h (5500 gallons per hour), and the controller with it's custom software contains many safety options and funtions including motor slow start, motor amp prtoection, manual cleaning button and standard hourly cleaning etc.
The construction of this new Drum filter is made from an injection moulded housing made of HDPE, where the white parts are made of POM (Polyoxmethylene) a ahrd strong polymer.
Aqua Forte Drum Filter product Features:
- Extra Low Installation Height - 10cm above water level
- Individual, exchangeable Screen elements of 60 microns
- Max flow 25m³/h
- Controller with custom software including many safety options like Motor Slow Start, Motor Amp Protection, manual cleaning button and standard hourly cleaning etc.
- Injection moulded housing made of HDPE, white parts made of POM (polyoxymethylene, a hard and strong polymer).
- 48v DC Motor
- Suited for pump and gravity fed operation (inlet and suited for pump fed and gravity fed operation (inlet chamber and drum chamber are both fitted with a mounting bracker for the float switch). Float switch can be easily adjusted in height.
- 3 x Ø110mm inlets, 2 x Ø110mm outlets
- Ø50mm conections in inlet chamber and drum chamber in the top and the bottom.
- Centered position for a 40 watt submersible amalgam lamp (just drill a hole for the tank connector at the centered spot)
- Only 1 cable from controller to drumfilter (this will divide into 3 cables: motor, float switch and cover switch)
- Fitted with cover switch (cuts the power off to the motor, cleaning pump and UV-C unit for safety).
(L x B x H): 47 x 57 x 43 cm. Size incl. connections and motor: 50 x 70 x 43cm.